No Limit Fantasy Sports, LLC entered the rapidly expanding fantasy sports market in 2015 and within 9 months, a working platform was delivered. As Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency space evolved, it became evident that crypto and online gaming platforms were a perfect combination. Seeking a clear advantage, our company set out to form what is now known as NoLimitCoin. By 2019, No Limit Fantasy Sports was operating for three years and considered a mature company, ready to seek additional funds from investors. As the environment changed in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the funding plans shifted to fundraise with the key goal of a sports betting platform operating in the United States.
No Limit Technology Holdings currently has 2 operating platforms and its own cryptocurrency
NoLimitCoin (NLC2) is a cryptocurrency designed to power online gaming applications. It provides
safe and extremely fast transactions, at very low cost.
We aim to revolutionize the gaming world by bringing the efficiencies of crypto to the gambling world. We plan our own robust ecosystem as well as licensing other games.
Sports books and other online platform providers have struggled with the efficient movement of money to and from
their platforms. Credit and debit cards carry hefty fees. Traditional Finance Systems tend to hold money and punish customers with high chargeback fees.
Players need to “send in” money to platforms losing custody of the money and depending on the platform
provider to return it when requested. Many players may have 6 or even 7 figures on such platforms. This
includes, sports betting, DFS, poker and others.
We will expand our crypto based platform ecosystem and apply the latest technology to better optimize the movement of money
as well as execution of bets placed.
Operational costs and fees are greatly reduced compared to existing platforms. We eliminate the previously unavoidable custody requirement of traditional monetary systems, allowing player funds to directly interact with a 5-way smart contract allowing winners and operators to be paid out directly.
Using the Web3 connected wallet will allow players to keep custody of their money at all times, unless it is locked
into a smart contract for a specific bet. This solution creates a “non-custodial” approach to the player’s money. All NoLimit platforms will operate this way.
The No Limit Coin Betting Protocol will allow the largest sports book operators to use the efficiency of crypto to offset their sports bookings.
Decentralized smart contracts with custody of funds will create transparent and secure wholesale sports betting exchanges between bettors and game operators without ever giving up custody of the money to a third party casino or operation.
PROVIDING THE BEST OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY.
A telecom veteran for over 20 years, Rafael Groswirt founded Alliance Payphone Inc. in
2000. He developed software to monitor and repair over 250,000 payphones nationwide, in
addition to long distance services.
His love for technology and sports led him to develop and patent one of the first automated
poker tables, featuring Johnny Chan as one of the partners: US PATENT # US2008/
0026826A1. On November 27, 2007, Lightning Gaming™, Inc. acquired Poker Automation,
In March 2015, No Limit Fantasy Sports, LLC was formed and began to introduce a set of
new tools and games related to Fantasy Sports. Two years later, during the development of
the No Limit Fantasy platform, the ideal pairing was created with the cryptocurrency,
NoLimitCoin (NLC2). NLC2 was designed to power fantasy sports platforms, poker and
other gaming platforms.
Regulation CF FAQ:
For Non-Accredited Investors (most fall into this category) the limitation on how much you can invest depends on your net worth and annual income.
If either your annual income or your net worth is less than $107,000, then during any 12-month period, you can invest up to the greater of either $2,200 or 5% of the greater of your annual income or net worth.
If both your annual income and your net worth are equal to or more than $107,000, then during
any 12-month period, you can invest up to 10% of annual income or net worth, whichever is
greater, but not to exceed $107,000.
- After you review the offering statement and information and decide you’d like to invest and how much, you complete the application with the requested information and electronically sign the documentation.
- Rialto Markets, the Broker Dealer, reviews the information for Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer type reviews
- If you pass the review, Rialto initiates the funds via ACH or Credit Card (or you send the wire or check if applicable)
- If you don’t pass the review, Rialto or the Issuer will reach out to you to update information to clear you for the reviews or otherwise
- Once the funds have been cleared by the escrow agent (funds go directly there), Rialto will match your funds with your cleared application for investment, and issue you the stock by validating the subscription agreement and notifying the Transfer Agent to record your ownership on the Issuers capitalization table.
The time line is generally 2 to 4 weeks but can always happen sooner. It all depends on the
information you provide and if there are issues, how quickly we hear back from you.
- If we bump up against any “hits” on our reviews, we are required to clear each one of
those potential conflicts to evidence there are no issues.
- If the information provided is not correct or is incomplete, we will need to reach out and
get this corrected.
- Even though funds are initiated or you see them pending in your funding source, this
does not mean they are in the escrow account for the offering. Based on the payment
rails available in the US, these funds may not appear in escrow for a day or 2 and then
they have to sit there for a few days until the escrow agent is satisfied there doesn’t
appear to be any issues
- Matching of payments to approved applications happens in batches, so while all ready
to be closed, your application maybe in the next batch.
- Rialto Markets LLC is NOT placing or selling these securities on behalf of the Issuer.
- Rialto Markets LLC is NOT soliciting this investment nor making any recommendations by collecting, reviewing and processing your application for investment.
- Rialto Markets LLC conducts Anti-Money Laundering, Identity and Bad Actor Disqualification reviews of the Issuer, and ensures they are a registered business in good standing.
- Rialto Markets LLC is NOT validating or approving the information provided by the Issuer or the Issuer itself.
- Contact information is provided for applicants to make inquiries and requests of Rialto Markets LLC regarding the general application process, the status of the application or general Reg CF regulation related information. Rialto Markets LLC may direct applicants to specific sections of the Offering Statement to locate information or answers to their inquiry but does not opine or provide guidance on Issuer related matters.
By investing in an Issuer’s Reg CF offering where Rialto Markets is the Broker Dealer Onboarding
Agent, Rialto must ensure that you as the investor, do not breach the SEC’s limits on investing in
Reg CF Offerings within a 12 month period. While it’s not a full-fledged brokerage account
where we custody your holdings or recommend any investments, you will have an account at
Rialto to track the investments made where Rialto was engaged as the Broker Dealer
There is NO cost, charge or no annual fees etc. for this account whatsoever.
As you are buying a security regulated by the SEC, and as a Broker Dealer we are required by
SEC regulations to reasonably ensure Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer reviews
are satisfied and that Permitted Investor Limits are not breached, we collect this information to
perform the required reviews.
Rialto may share certain details of an applying/completed investor as listed on the subscription
agreement, with the Transfer Agent and Escrow Agent if requested for valid purposes of
processing an investment application.
- earned income that exceeded $200,000 (or $300,000 together with a spouse or spousal equivalent) in each of the prior two years, and reasonably expects the same for the current year, OR
- has a net worth over $1 million, either alone or together with a spouse or spousal equivalent (excluding the value of the person’s primary residence), OR
- holds in good standing a Series 7, 65 or 82 license.